House for Rent
Property ID 1968904Rarely do you find such an alluring home so perfect for our subtropical lifestyle with a natural picturesque bushland setting less than 10km from the CBD.
Set at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac this home is a good option for those who value privacy along with plenty of separation for the busy family.
From the native garden entrance to the wide entertainment deck by the sparkling pool with a bushland backdrop, just move in and enjoy the fantastic lifestyle on offer.
ABOUT THE HOME
- Stylish interiors with expansive living areas for flexible entertaining
- Indulge in the luxury of the master suite with walk-in-robe and en-suite
- Modern kitchen with large family friendly island bench
- Spacious home office with flexibility for 5th bedroom
- Convenient guest powder room plus excellent storage/wine cellar space
- Low maintenance
- Natural light and high ceilings throughout
- 400m2 in Gross Floor Area
- Separately zoned ducted air-conditioning plus fans in all main rooms
- Beautiful timber floors & recently laid high-grade carpet on upper levels.
- Convenient laundry shoot and separate laundry
- Teenagers lounge on the upper level
- Beautiful salt water pool flowing from outdoor deck
200m to Fleming Rd shops & cafe's
8.5km - Via Russell Tce or Burbong St & Moggill Rd
25 Minutes to Brisbane Airport via Legacy Way tunnel
Convenient pedestrian easement 100m to Fleming Rd. Private school bus service collects from same stop.
GOOD TO KNOW
3KW solar panels and 5KW Inverter. Solar boosted electric Hot Water System. Pool pump is also connected to solar power. Estimated savings $200-$250 a quarter. Gas cook top connected to bottled gas. Water efficient (tenant pays for water)
There is a good storage at the rear of the garage and excellent bulk storage under the back deck. There is also a very spacious walk-in linen cupboard on the upper level.
Maybe considered upon application
Chapel Hill State Primary School Catchment
Kenmore State High School Catchment
OTHER NEARBY SCHOOLS INCLUDE
Indooroopilly State Primary School
Holy Family Primary School Indooroopilly
Our Lady of the Rosary Primary School Kenmore
Ambrose Treacy College for boys at Indooroopilly
St Peter's Lutheran College Indooroopilly
Brisbane Boys College Toowong
ALL APPLICANTS MUST INSPECT
Ray White MetroWest requires all prospective tenants to physically inspect our properties prior to applying. Any applications receiving where an applicant has not physically inspected the property will be automatically withdrawn by the agency