House for Rent
Property ID 1980292SUPER CONVENIENT FAMILY HOME
If you're looking for a spacious family home in a super convenient location then this just could be the one for you.
Other than the great vibes you get when you walk in to this good feng shui house, the stand out features are the good cross breezes plus the bonus outdoor covered alfresco room. It's totally unexpected and a great place to entertain or simply relax.
This Chapel Hill home for rent is on the border of Indooroopilly and offers excellent accessibility to the CBD by train bus or car. A very easy drive to the University of Queensland St Lucia Campus. Walking distance to Indooroopilly State Primary School, Mt. Coot-tha hiking tracks, local parks and dog walks. Indooroopilly Entertainment, Transport and Retail Precinct is a 2-minute drive away.
Situated high and dry with stunning views of Mt. Coot-tha this spacious and practical home will impress those families searching for a property with good separation, low maintenance and excellent access to all local amenities that Brisbane's western suburbs offer.
ABOUT THE HOME
- Private and secure 565sqm with front grassed yard
- Wonderfully versatile layout offering separate living zones
- Multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining areas
- Well-appointed kitchen with breakfast dining room
- Sizeable bedrooms, all with air-cons and built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with double vanity and bath
- Third bathroom and fifth bedroom downstairs
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite
- Plenty of storage including separate sewing/utility room
- Low-maintenance backyard
- Painting and carpet done 2.5 years ago
- Security cameras and alarm system for your peace of mind
- Solar panel system to minimize your electricity bill
- Fruit trees offering mango, pawpaw, orange, passion fruit, gooseberry.
The home is within the popular Indooroopilly State Primary and Secondary School catchments.
Other nearby schools include
- Ambrose Treacy Boys College Indooroopilly
- Holy Family Primary School Indooroopilly
- St Peters Lutheran College Indooroopilly
- Brisbane Boys College Toowong
Pets may be considered upon application
ALL APPLICANTS MUST INSPECT
Ray White MetroWest requires all prospective tenants to physically inspect our properties prior to applying. Any applications receiving where an applicant has not physically inspected the property will be automatically withdrawn by the agency